Property Management Services for your Real Estate Investment!
Did you know that 83% of landlords who use property managers find that tenants pay more rent, with 77% finding that tenants rent for longer periods?
Unique Horizons Property Management Services offers complete turnkey property management services for your investment property. Don’t worry about your investment home and getting 3 a.m. phone calls about backed up toilets or broken down air conditioners. Let us do the work for you!
The key in making money from your investment property is finding the right tenant from the get-go. We include tenant screening for free! All you have to do is sit back and relax and watch the money come in!!
We’ll handle everything, from marketing your property to screening the tenant to collecting the rent to providing you a timely monthly statement of income and expenses and if needed, eviction services but we’ll do our best to avoid this from happening.
A summary of our services include:
- Electronic rent collection and payments
- Electronic statement and records delivery
- State of the art and technologically savvy marketing techniques
- Our number goal is low turn-over and vacancy
- Reserves maintained for repairs and maintenance
- Maintenance follow-up and documention
Marketing & Advertising
- We begin advertising 30-45 days before a property is vacant
- We will conduct up to a rental comparable analysis to produce high rent and low vacancy
- Your property will be listed in the MLS that is seen by millions of people as well as other sites such as texasrealestate.com, realtor.com, har.com, chron.com, zillow.com, our own website, and others.
- Yard signs are placed on the property where appropriate.
- We take pictures of the property before move in and at move out.
Property Management Details
- Rents are due on the first and late thereafter.
- We personally call all tenants owing rent on day two.
- 3 day notices to vacate if rent is not received as soon as allowed by law.
- We file evictions as soon as the law allows if the rent is still not paid.
- We attend all court proceedings on your behalf.
- We use a professional, highly rated, solid accounting software and management database program.
- We contact our clients for all major decisions, new tenants, and repairs over $200.
- We provide electronic monthly statements.
- Our detailed monthly statements show all income and expenses and include details of all repairs.
- We provide simple year end summary statements and a 1099, making tax preparation a snap.
- Your monthly statement will show rent (if occupied) or you will have a note from us included as to what steps we have taken to collect the rent
- Your proceeds are electronically credited to your bank account through ACH.
- We accept electronic payments and credit cards to ease make ready and other major item costs.
- Our management fee on most properties is ten percent of the collected rent.
- We do not charge an “administrative fee” to our clients on normal repairs.
- We charge one month’s lease amount as a leasing fee on a twelve month or longer lease. This includes all advertising, marketing, and fees paid to any leasing agents.
- We charge $100 to execute a lease renewal which includes researching rent comparables, preparing the renewal lease, and getting all tenants to sign.
- That’s all the fees most of our clients have or will ever see.